Subway Live IQ, is an online software tool available as both a website and as well as a mobile application. Designed and Developed for the partners (individual restaurants) & employees of Subway to offer them live real-time stats of the particular subway restaurant. These stats include sales performance, hourly and productivity reports.Managers or top employees of Subway Live IQ Login can use this software to monitor the restaurant in real-time and take action against problems affecting their profits. In addition, the platform also provides detailed information about Individual Sales Transactions. They can also access the info regarding the employee check-in/check-out of the restaurants in real-time.
If yes, here is the most simple and safest way to access the portal of Subway Live IQ. This feature will eliminate the need to manually search for the portal. That process is very frustrating and time-wasting. In the Shop For Tool portal, you will find all the links you need to access subway Live IQ.
How To Perform Subway Live IQ Login?
The steps provided below must be followed by the user in order to access their respective accounts. Here are the immediate steps for Subway Live IQ Login.
- You may need to go to the official web page to initiate the process.
- Click on Subway Live IQ Login
- The employee has to enter the Username and Password on the homepage of Subway Live IQ.
- Once they are done with entering the details, the user can click the option Login.
- Then they will be free to access their account.
Requirements to Log into Your Account on the SubwayLiveiq Web Portal.
The subway live IQ web portal is an exclusive platform that can only be accessed by eligible employees, for example, managers, with all the requirements listed below.
- The Subway company provides passwords and user IDs of Subway Live IQ.
- The company will give HQ an email address & password.
- The link is the original address for the web portal of Subway Live IQ Login.
- Compatible devices include mobile phones, PCs, tablets, and laptops.
- You need a web browser with high-speed internet access that is current and secure.
- Install Antivirus or Firewall Software protection systems for your device to protect from data theft and hacking.
Subway Live IQ Login Partners
If you are a partner, then you can follow these steps to log in to the portal.
- GO to the website. If you can’t find the link, click here
- Furthermore, enter your Sign-in name Subway Live IQ Login.
- Then enter your password for your account.
- Lastly, click on the Next button.
- Hence these were the few details on the login section for Subway Live IQ. Suppose you are looking for some more information related to this. Please drop a comment below. They will be adding it at an appropriate time.
Reset Password for Subwayliveiq.com
To recover an employee or partner account without a password on the subway the feed web portal successfully, read the comprehensive instructions cited here.
- Connect to the Subway Live IQ Login web address given here – SubwayLiveIQ.com
- Once the login page is shown, search for the “Forgot your Password” menu below the login fields.
- Now the page requests a Sign-In name and an email address.
- Enter the requested data in SubwayLiveIQ.com, and hit the next option.
- Now follow the instructions on the next page to verify your account.
- After that, an email containing a password reset link is sent to your device.
- Open the email, and click on the given link SubwayLiveIQ.com.
- Here, type your new password and confirm the password.
- And hit the “submit” button.
- Now you can recover your account easily by logging into the portal using the username and new password.
Functions of the Subway Partner’s Subway Live IQ Login Platform.
The live IQ subway partners platform offers multiple benefits for employees or users accessing the appropriate web portal. For instance,
- Users can monitor the sales performance reports for a day or a week for a particular subway restaurant online through this portal. These reports include individual sales performance of each food or drink along with labor and food costs.
- The employees can access the restaurants’ transaction summary on this web portal. These transaction summaries consist of enhanced stats of both present and past transactions. You can use the graphs feature to better understand the transaction summary.
- The web portal of Subway Live IQ also displays hourly totals for various info such as productivity, sales, hours worked, average and actual units, and many more.
- The users can also access two types of Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) regarding Owners as well as the Restaurant’s KPIs. These KPIs help the managers understand the individual performance of each aspect for both restaurants and owners so that they can take measures against the low-performing aspects.
- The web portal or platform also displays the End of the Day Cash Book Records consisting of various aspects such as Taxable sales, paid-outs, deposits, cash, etc.
- Using the WISR Summary, managers can access the complete details regarding the sales reports for each individual aspect in the restaurants.
- The individual employee Check-in/Check-out data is displayed on the web portal for the managers to access online. Instead of visiting the restaurants every day.
- Access the productivity reports and trends in real-time for an hour, day, or a week from here on.
|Subway Live IQ
How To Register For The Subway Live IQ?
The employees have to create their accounts to check all the information and avail of Subway’s services. They must follow certain instructions to accomplish that, which are as follows:
- Type in the website (SubwayLiveIQ.com) name in the web browser or copy-paste the URL or link into the web browser.
- The user will get the username and password from the administration. If you haven’t got yours, you can feel free to contact the administration department.
- So the user should not need to register through the portal of Subway Live IQ.
Story Of Subway Live IQ
A worldwide popular fast-food franchise is known for its submarine sandwiches, wraps, beverages, and salads. Fred De Luca and Peter Buck founded the subway restaurants in 1965 in the city of Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States. Originally named Pete’s Super Submarines, it changed its name to Subway after becoming a fast-food franchise in 1974. The company’s slogan is “Eat Fresh,” which depicts the usage of fresh vegetables and ingredients used on their sandwiches. The company’s main food product is still submarine sandwiches which are provided with a variety of topping options.
After opening the franchise, the company set up its second restaurant in Wallingford Town, Connecticut. By 2015, there were more than 37,540 restaurants in 100 countries worldwide, making it one of the fastest-growing chains in the food industry. Half of the currently running restaurants of Subway are located within the country (USA). It should be noted that the company’s food products vary between countries, as the company tries to add more local flavors to attract people’s attention.
In addition to being the world’s largest restaurant operator and the largest single-brand chain, the company has also achieved many other impressive achievements over the years. The Subway Franchise employs more than 410,000 people in its restaurants across the world. John Chidsey is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Subway. While the ownership rights remain with the De Luca family. Other than the non-veg restaurants, Subway Franchise opened its first veg-only restaurants in India in two cities.
Live IQ Subway Mobile App
The Subway Live IQ platform, as discussed above, is also available as a Live IQ Subway Mobile application version for managers or officials to get a better hand on approach with simple UI and easy to use platform. Moreover, the Subway Live IQ App improves the accessibility of software platforms. In other words, the application can be accessed by the registered user from anywhere with a compatible device and a stable internet connection.
Moreover, the Subway Live IQ App is only accessible by partners managing the subway’s individual restaurants and by the managers of these restaurants. To download the application for free, visit the Google Play Store or App Store on the respective Android and iPhone Mobile devices.
From your mobile device, you can view a dashboard of your restaurant’s sales performance. They provide more than a dozen mobile-friendly reports for tracking sales, productivity, key performance indicators (KPIs), and WISR statistics.
Subway Live IQ Application Function
- Keep track of sales performance
- Find out when employees clock in and out without having to go to the restaurant.
- Automated alerts can be configured for any KPI for any restaurant and are distributed to multiple email accounts.
- Make sure you and your managers are notified in real-time of activities that impact your profitability, such as price overrides, sales adjustments, whole-order corrections, and other KPIs.
Step 1 – Log in to the official Subway Live IQ Login page via the official link below. If you click on the link, a new tab will open where you can view the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps.
Step 2 – Sign in with the details you used for your account. If you signed up for Live Iq Subway Login or were given these by Live Iq Subway Login, you’ll need these.
Step 3 – You should now see a message that says, “Successfully logged in.” Congratulations! You have successfully logged into the Live IQ Subway Account.
Step 4 – If you are unable to access the Live Iq Subway Login website, then follow the troubleshooting guide.
Benefits Of Subway Live IQ
Subway Live IQ provides a number of tools that you can use to help optimize staffing at your restaurants. These tools include peak times, crew hours, and ideal productivity.
Peak times are when you expect to be busier than usual during the day. You can use the crew hours functionality to set a rule in basic mode for how many employees you need to schedule at these times.
By default, Subway Live IQ uses a set of standard peak times to help you build your schedules. However, you can change the peak times if you wish. If you change the peak times, Subway Live IQ uses your peak times with the parameters that you have set for crew hours to help you build efficient and effective schedules.
- Turn On the Crew Hours Feature
- Define Crew Hours and Ideal Productivity
- Change Settings for Crew Hours
Frequently Asked Questions
How to access the “Subway Live IQ” platform?
Firstly, the “Subway Live IQ” platform is accessible to only individual restaurant partners and employees (managers) of the Subway Franchise. Secondly, the platform in question is available in two formats, a website, and a mobile application version. You can either install the app or visit the web address provided above.
How to avoid common web issues while accessing the “Subway Live IQ” platform?
The common web portal issues can be easily avoided by following some precautions such as updating the web browser, good internet connection, using secured browsers, deleting cache and search history, etc.
What are the features of the “Subway the feed” online portal?
The “Subway Live IQ” web portal offers many features for users. Features such as productivity reports, sales reports, Key Performance Indicators(KPIs), WISR Summary, Cash Book Records, Employee Check-in/Check-out data, productivity trends, Real-time data, etc.
The article above provides detailed login guides for partners and employees to login into Subway Live IQ, recover accounts, reset passwords on the “subway live IQ” web portal. In addition, the article helps you perform various functions on the website through brief descriptions. You can also learn about the mobile application version of this platform and how to download this app for free. In addition, you can also access information about the company’s food ordering & delivery platform and its many features.