The “Subway Live IQ” portal offers many functions to users. Features include productivity reports, sales reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), WISR summary, cash registers, employee check-in/departure data, productivity trends, real-time data, etc. Output data is displayed on the online web access portal for managers. Instead of going to a restaurant every day, real-time access trends and productivity reports here on this web portal for an hour, day, or week.First, the “Subway Live IQ” platform is only accessible to the Subway franchise’s restaurant partners and employees (managers). Second, the platform in question comes in two formats, a website, and a mobile app version. You can install the app or visit the web address provided above.
How Can You Restore Your Live IQ Login Account?
- Log in to the Subway IQ login address provided here: https://subid.subway.com/4Once the login page appears. Look in the login fields for the “Forgot password” menu.
- Now, the page asks for a login name and email address.
- Enter the required information and tap the next option.
- Complete the instructions on the final page to confirm your account.
- After that, an email will be sent to your device with a link to reset the password.
- The email will contain instructions on how to reset the password.
- Enter your new password here and confirm the password.
- And press the “Submit” button.
Now you can easily restore your account by logging into the portal with your username and new password. Users can also access key performance indicators (KPIs) related to owner and restaurant KPIs. These KPIs help managers understand the individual performance of every aspect of restaurants and owners to take action against underperforming items.
Managers can access information about individual employees’ check-ins and check-outs on the web portal. This feature eliminates the need to visit restaurants frequently.